Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh life you crazy thing

Not that it's all that exciting, but a snippet of the crazies that have been happening in my life:

1. Applying for being away for a year. Woohoo!
2. Finding out I did pretty well all up for second year law. Woohoo!
3. Reading new books. Definitely extremely exciting.
4. Finding out the uni I want to apply for has a glee club. Awesome much?
5. Magically shedding that depressing weight.
6. Getting excited for Bali orphanage times.
7. Getting excited at generosity - I have over $400 in donations!
8. Camp numbers are slowly growing, we're on 11 kids so far for SchoolzOut which is pretty special.
9. Buying a PINK top. Not just pink. PINK.
10. Seeing the school girls. Always makes me happy.
11. Cheating the unnecessarily stubborn uni system and doing the units I want.
12. Saving.
13. Suddenly realizing I'm eating up my phone credit. At least I get value for money.
14. hating on my job, but then, who doesn't.
15. Gradually tidying and streamlining life.

Crazzzziiiiieeeessssssss.

No comments: