Friday, November 27, 2009

Phone Operators

I feel like I need to share with the internet just how helpful the Centrelink phone operator was today. I never ever thought I would use the word 'helpful' and 'phone operator' in the same sentence... but I did! This guy was amazing! Two big thumbs up for him. I called with about four million questions, three suspended and owing payments, travelling, confusion and an uncooperative uni, and in ten minutes he sorted it out and did some snazzy fiddling with computers so I would never have to call them again!

I'm pretty stoked. I wish I'd got his name so I could send some chocolates. So, Mr Centrelink, I hope you get my mental vibes of gratitude.

And Hermes, I wish you could sense my rage. I am so so so so so sick of filling out your ridiculous questions. What do you mean what stereotypes do I have of what the stereotypes they might have of us???

I shake my fists at you repeatedly.

No comments: