Monday, November 30, 2009

Why doesnt my blog say I'm updating???

But...whatever.

Some things I'd like to share to whoever is reading.

I'm currently in Bali, with nine people I don't know. This is kind of weird.
Also in the Bali party is a girl I know but haven't seen since I was 10. This is also weird, but surprisingly awesome.
I am sick of Perth life. Perth will always be home, but I am done with who we are, why we act how we do, how complicated things get and how we dramatize stuff to make life more exciting. I'm over it, and I'm ready to change it. summer time is change time.

I've made a few promises to myself for this summer. And I'm dead set on sticking to them. If it hits February, and I'm back at uni and I'm still the same, i'm not leaving perth until I fix it. I'm not buying into running away, or backing away or giving up. And I fully intend to be in the US by September.

So! I have some work to do. and I'm hoping living selflessly for these orphans the next few days will help me do that.

love to my loved ones

Emily xx

No comments: