Monday, January 11, 2010

Wardrobe Inventory

My life has been very transient lately, and I feel like I'm always either packing a suitcase, living out of a suitcase, or emptying a suitcase onto the floor. I've become addicted to throwing things out and reorganising also. So now, my wardrobe is tidied, and of course I feel like I have absolutely no clothes. So I've decided to do a count:


Dresses: Grand total of 49. Oh my God. 49 dresses. Yes. I own 49 dresses. And I've thrown out many in the last two months. FORTY NINE DRESSES. I think I might fall over. And the scariest thing is, chances are I will 'need'/want/buy more. Oh dear. Oh man.

Jeans: I did buy two fabulous pairs in Singapore and Borneo because they were awesome and a reward to myself, but I now own six pairs of jeans. I don't think that's too excessive. Jeans are a necessity. And different occasions call for different colours and styles. Respectable. Six pairs.

Shoes: For a girl, I have not all that many pairs of shoes. Again, I've thrown out about.... oh say twenty pairs the last two months. And currently, I have... 22 pairs of shoes. Including dance shoes, I have 25. Actually...that is a lot isn't it. Oh wow.

Handbags: Thankfully I've thrown out so many, this shouldn't so obscene as it could've been a month ago. I only own eight handbags. That's not bad. Although if I count clutches, I have another eight clutches. Oh my goodness. I have sixteen bags. SIXTEEN BAGS.

Other miscellaneous items: I'm not even going to count. I'm too depressed.

This is unbelievable. How on earth do I still feel like I have no clothes?? But I don't!! There are so many things I need!!
I'm starting to panic. How will I take my life with me if I move away????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha!!! That is so impressive. I just threw out 4 bags of clothes. I don't even miss them, which is the sad thing!!!