:: It is an excellent time to test out and establish new fantastic life routines
:: Hanging out with new and different people is an excellent adventure
:: Cooking often doesn't go to plan
:: Staying home is overrated
:: Having a dog that loves you when you come home is quite nice :)
:: Freedom is good
:: Leaves suck
:: If you don't quite meet a certain goal, almost reaching it can be very satisfying too
:: Work is overrated
:: Fremantle people are my favourite
:: I've started to associate certain smells with certain activities. For example, the scent of the soap at the Thrifts is intricately linked with the occasional disaster of failed contacts-insertion. so whenever I smell my hands I get phantom pain in my eye. It's weird.
:: Curling hair is fun
:: Trying new things is a good thing to do
:: People always surprise you. Be open to being surprised
:: iPod touches are the coolest
:: I ♥ the gym
:: I forgot how much I loved my own bed. It's so nice to be reunited
:: Pillows need to be specifically moulded for maximum sleep happiness
:: Impatience is difficult to deal with, but an important thing to conquer
:: Yay coffee!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment