> SOB STORIES: I LOVE AUDITIONS WITH SOB STORIES!!!!! They are SO FANTASTIC!!!! Jordan & I have cooked up some sob stories for if we ever find the occasion to audition for a reality show. My personal favourite was from last season's SYTYCD: the girl was dyslexic and couldn't tell her right from her left. Oh please. As if that'll let you through.
> EVERYONE CRIES. It's very cathartic. Even though I'm not crying, I feel like I have.
> THERE'S ALL THIS SUCCESS!!!! People lose weight! People dance awesome! People hear really cool stuff!
> CRITICIZING HOSTS! Natalie Bassingthwaite, wow you're annoying. And Hayley, your'e just as crap as AJ, without being as awesome as her. I love letting out all my inner rage at them. it's so satisfying.
> Idiots who audition. Your parents lied to you. Seriously. You're really bad.
> All the things you learn.
> When you get to know the people who get to the end of the show - the top ten really, cos you know all their names and feel like they're your friends.
> Oh they're all so dramatic!!! I love it!!!
> The slang and the lingo! Things like chore and weigh-ins, and 'going to Sydney', and last-chance training. Love it. Love it love it love it.
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, yay! Last chance training with Michelle Bridges!
Post a Comment