I tend to think a lot of very weird things. Lately all the Facebook groups have made me feel a little calmer because apparently the whole world thinks the same things... But anyway, my latest thing is I'm pretty sure I can time travel. Only in the mornings, between about 5:30 and 7:15, but it totally happens. Basically, I wake up, and it's normally 5:38am. I get ready, get dressed, throw my gym bag together and when I get in the car, it's only 5:43am, even though it took me far longer than five minutes to get ready. I arrive at the gym around 5:50am, walk in, but suddenly it's 6:00am and I start to panic because I only have one hour. Anyway, I'll be working out and have done 20 minutes on the treadmill and it will be only 6:15am. Then I do twenty minutes on the bike and it's 6:40am. I do my weights etc. outside, and it'll be 6:45am when I finish, even though they took me at LEAST fifteen minutes. Then I get in the car and it's 7:00 and I have to speed home to get ready for work on time.
Basically, I'm amazing. I have superior skills.
I know there is a logical explanation for this, but DON'T TELL ME, I prefer to think I can time travel.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment