In my personal quest to become the most ridiculous and embarrassing person on the planet earth, I have begun having mental catchphrases to get me through certain situations. I have some for when I'm craving really bad food, I have some for when I'm working myself into a panic over something I have no control over (I have about fifty for these scenarios because it basically happens every minute of everyday for me), I have some for when I'm feeling particularly unmotivated about certain activities such as the gym or filing and I have some for when I'm feeling really happy and awesome and on top of things so I can hold onto that feeling as long as possible. As lame as it is, I also think it's really awesome. I would highly recommend it. I'm not going to share my mental catchphrases because they are so embarrassing I'd die if anyone knew them. But if you struggle with something, catchphrases are freaking awesome with keeping you focussed.
By the way, fun fact: a cup of tea has 16 calories. A flat white/latte can have around 124 calories. How crazy is that???
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, but that's because tea's only an 1/8th as good as coffee. Yes, it's so cool but because I can't stomach the crappy watery stuff, bahhh to it's calories.
:p
Post a Comment