Well, paradise is totally to be found in Borneo.I don’t knwo what’s up with this keyboard, so am keeping it short and sweet. however here,i've shopped successfully, gone to the gym at my leisure for as long as I want and been known by name, swam, slept, sewed, relaxed, pondered, lived without pretending and thinking and been SO RELAXED. AHHHH.It's awesome. I even came up with a resolution! It won't make sense if I share, but it's totally applicable to everything in my life, and is only three words. Ah whatev - it's no loose ends. As much as that may make sense to...none of you. It makes perfect sense to me.I hope I can stick to it.
Here’s hoping 2010 is a massive improvement on 2009 - it is so far. I can’t even explain to you. Starting the year in paradise, it can only get better.Yes. Oh dear now I cahnged the language to Japanese. Can you read this?????? What’s happened???? :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment