Dear uni,
Thank you for rewarding my two weeks of cramming with really good marks. I don't know how I deserved it, nor how I managed to fluke it, but I'm very relieved about it.
With love,
Emily
Dear birthdays,
I love you a lot. I like how you bring people together, and how it's a really great excuse to buy people stuff.
Looking forward to seeing you again and again and again
Emily
Dear American Consulate,
Thanks for giving me absolutely no answer on whether or not I can validly fly into your country. If I get deported, I blame you.
Emily.
P.S. And charging THREE DOLLARS A MINUTE to call for you to say 'just count to thirty'?? Whatev, my friend. Whatev.
Dear Michigan,
Only a month now! I look forward to getting to know you. Please have central heating in my room.
In excited anticipation,
Emily
Dear Fremantle,
Way to rock it out this season! A little disappointing with the Barlow mishap, but I'll forgive you. Keep that top four spot, and you have my heart for eternity.
Love
Emily
Dear random I met at a pub,
The State of Origin is never the best way to spend time with a girl. Fail by you.
Continuing to laugh at you,
Emily
Dear ugg boots,
Why do you always have to break? Now You make my feet cold instead of warm because there is a big hole in the toe.
Feeling sad and frostbitten,
Emily
Dear Fremantle (the city, not the team),
You are my fave place to enjoy great times and fun adventures. Thank you for your big stocktake sales, your weird people, your convenient location and your delicious burgers.
I'll see you for work next week, don't disappoint!
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment