But I've caved to the 'having a travel blog' concept. Even though I'm not travelling, I am away for a year, and as this blog is really just a waste of internet space, I've created a new one to keep the fam updated on where I am, what I'm doing and all that stuff, without having to send a million different emails.
Some things that annoy the hell out of me with travel blogs that I refuse to do with mine:
* Tell facebook every time you update. Seriously. If people want to read your blog, they'll check it themselves.
Actually to be honest, that's it. I hate it when people put it on facebook they've updated their travel blog. DON'T ANNOY ME WITH YOUR TRAVEL CHANGES. I DON'T CARE. If I do care, I'll check myself, and most of hte time, I often do because I like to read about people's adventures. But NOT when they force me to!
I hope I haven't offended anyone, but it's a mega gripe of mine. Anyway, if you would like to read my adventures in America while I'm away, you'll find me at www.emilyinmichigan.wordpress.com.
But I promise, I will not regularly remind you to check it. Check it whenever you want. If you don't want to because you think I'm pretentious with a being-away blog, then I totally understand. I do feel a bit pretentious. But at the same time, it saves my fingers the effort of many emails saying the same thing.
Aaaand rant done.
And for something cheerier: do yourself a favour and watch these ads. They're AMAZING!!!
Then once you've watched them, go to youtube and watch ALL OF THEM!! YAY OLD SPICE!! My fave friend and I spent an hour rewatching these amazing commercials, and it was the best hour of my life.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you didn't have a travel blog, I would've killed you. I want all the cliches and love and pictures!
Post a Comment