Friday, October 12, 2007

Exams are bad

If you haven't done five three-hour exams in four days, then you do not know the feeling of absolute brain exhaustion I am experiencing right now. I feel as though my entire brain has deflated and is trying to escape from my head so it doesn't have to think anymore.

My hand has completely cramped up, I get dyslexic trying to use my calculator and putting my hair in a high ponytail makes me dizzy.

But other than complaining about exams (well, you didn't expect me to tell you that I've been having the time of my life, right?) there are some good points. Like the fact the discrete exam was Harry Potter themed. Or the fact that we could laugh at the ridiculousness of the Media exam.

But that's pretty much it. Everything else about exams sucks =]
But this weather is bright, and I've got sushi for lunch, so life does get better!

No comments: