1. Initials:
E.A.Z.
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
There are many 'ones' - Claire, Rikki, Jessica...
3. Favorite fruit?
Mango. And melon.
4. For or against same sex marriage?
My opinion changes with my mood.
5. Are you allergic to anything?
Your face. And sulfur. I always get confused - is it 'f' or 'ph'? Does that even matter?
6. Are you bisexual?
I think that is a bit of a personal question.
But no.
7. Have you ever slept in someone elses clothes?
Indeed I have
8. How many AUS states have you been to?
Five. So if we ignore Tasmania, cos it pretty much isn't a state anyway, I've been to them all =]
9. How many of the AUS states have you lived in?
Two! Although I don't really remember the first one.
10. Have you ever lived outside the AUS?
No sir.
11. Name something physical you like about yourself?
My thumbs. That's a lie by the way.
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself?
Non-physical? What a strange characteristic =S I like the colour of my nailpolish at the moment. It is very very red.
13. Do you have any pets?
No, I can't say I do. Never been much of an animal person
14. What is your dream car?
I really really really don't care. At all.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Anywhere. Honestly. If you said that you'd take me anywhere and everywhere in the world if I married you, I would. In one second.
16. Are you bipolar?
Open to interpretation.... but no =]
17. What dream car do you want your husband/wife to drive?
Because I totally only judge a life partner on what they drive. I don't care. I don't even have a husband. What a ridiculous question.
18. Where would you want to go on a first date?
Somewhere interesting that would be a surprise.
20. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Yes =] That was lovely
21. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Noooo. It would be cool, but you'd miss seeing all the pretty lights. But I guess it's a win-win situation.
22. What was the last text message you received:
My phone is too far away to check. Oh! It is beeping now.
23. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No. And I never ever ever ever ever ever ever will. Ever.
24. Have you ever white water rafted?
Sure have. Ohhh being raised on camps and what it does to your childhood...
25. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Yes and it was weird.
26. Are you racist?
Nope. I have a very complex opinion on racism, but I can't be bothered typing it out right now. If you would like to know, I will happily vent for a very long time on the subject. Just ask.
27. What song are you listening to right now?
Time Of My Life... our leavers song!
It is so sad!
28. What's your favorite song at the moment?
HAIRSPRAY! But other than all those songs... real songs... I don't know none really but I like lots.
29. What was the last movie you watched?
Becoming Jane
30. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Holy Sheet shop. And before that, St. George's Cathedral. You know, the usual...
31. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
I broke someone's ruler once.
32. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Uh yes. It is a weird habit.
33. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
If they are human.
34. What's your fav. body part on the opposite sex?
That's a silly question.
35. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Mmmm....coffee...
36. Say something totally random about yourself:
No.
37. Do you have an iPod?
I do. It is blue.
38. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Hahaha a few miscellaneous ones... but that is silly. I look like no celebrity!
39. Do you have freckles?
A truckload of them.
40. Are you comfortable with your height?
Well there's not much I can do about it is there? Is anyone 'uncomfortable' with their height anyway? Like seriously! That makes no sense! Everyone is comfortable with the height they are, it's not like you've experienced any real difference. Lame.
41. Do you love someone right now?
I love you.
42. How tall are you?
Not.
43. Do you speak any other language other than english?
Nope, but I wish I did.
44. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Many a time. I quite like them.
45. Has anyone you were close to passed away?
Yes.
46. Do you watch MTV?
Nope. Ew. Way too cool for me.
48. What's something that really annoys you?
Oh my goodness, don't even get me started. But some definitely include the water issue, people getting paid way too much, especially more than they deserve, and Kevin 07. Rargh. I feel the anger raging inside of me even without discussing these topics. But I digress.
50. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Can't say we've met, but his music is alright. Fun to dance to.
51. Have you ever surfed?
I think the real question here is have YOU ever surfed? The answer is nooo.
52. Do you know how to pump gas?
No. Well, yes. But I hate doing it. It is so bad. I've avoided it mostly.
53. Do you drive?
I daresay I do.
54. What's the latest you have ever stayed out?
All night?
55. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
Well, I say that a lot, but I can't say I truly honestly felt myself on the verge of death.
56. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No. I was rushed by my parents. Multiple times.
57. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do?
Bahahaha yes. Oh dear. What a mistake that was.
58. What's your favorite state to live in?
I like WA. It may be small, but it is colourful and everyone knows each other so you have friends everywhere you go. Almost, anyway.
59. What color is your hair?
This is a debatable topic.
60.What color are your eyes?
Green.
61. Do you have any special talents?
No. I'm rather boring.
62. Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Coffee. Or tea. Or Pepsi Max.
63. Favorite city?
I like all cities. But I especially love London and New York.
64. Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
Yes. I wouldn't say it was the greatest experience of my life.
65. If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be?
The pain in the arse who sits below deck and throws up all the time. Boats and I don't have the greatest relationship.
66. Who do you live with?
My family.
67. Last thing you watched on TV?
So You Think You Can Dance. That show rocks the casbah.
68. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
I wear glasses sometimes. I should get contacts cos my eyesight sucks, but I can't be bothered. Well, that's a lie. I'm scared of putting them in.
69. Have you ever taken a roadtrip?
Many many a time. Driving around aimlessly counts here, and that is fun too.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment