1.Have you ever thought about getting your nipples pierced?
That is a stupid idea.
2. Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
No way Jose.
3. Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
Um, before. Of course. Otherwise you might burn yourself.
4. Have you ever brushed your teeth while in the shower?
Yuck! That is disgusting!
5. Have you had more than 20 boyfriends/girlfriends?
Heck no! I bet they would all be really meaningful relationships too. Not.
6. Where do you put your towel after taking a shower?
Back on the towel rack, so mum doesn't get angry about dirty floors.
7. What color is your shower curtain?
I campaigned throughout our renovations to not have a see-through glass door on my shower. Or a shower curtain. We have a very non-see-through door.
8. Have you ever had stitches?
Yes. And they hurt much. Well, it was probably more the operation that hurt, but I totally blame the stitches.
9. How long ago did you hug someone?
This morning. So like, two hours.
10. Did you believe that girls/boys had cooties?
No, I always thought people meant 'cookies'. So I didn't see the problem. I wasn't the smartest kid going.
11.Do you know how to use chop sticks?
For like, half a second. Then I can't do it anymore. Forks are much easier!
12. Can you finish the phrase, “Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?”
Avril Lavigne can. Cos she's cool like that.
13. Do you sometimes believe that guys have PMS?
Oh my goodness, YES.
14. Have you ever given money to a homeless person?
No, but I have a sponsor child in the Philippines, and it is the saddest thing, I got a letter from them the other day and her dad passed away from a heart attack in April. As if their lives aren't hard enough.
15. Have you ever run over an animal?
No. I hate it when animals come in front of the car when I'm driving, I slow down mega. Pretty much the only time I do.
16. Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
I think it's wrong for anyone to get their tongue pierced. It is disgusting,and you ruin your teeth. I'd rather my teeth than a manky piece of metal in my mouth, thankyou.
17. Where’s your favorite place to be in your house?
My chair in the lounge.
18. What’s your ALL time favorite song?
Well that depends on where I am, and who I am listening to it with. For example, I really really adore Hairspray songs, when there is noone around to laugh at my love for them.
19. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
Coffee. I could do with some right now!
20. Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
Can't say I have. I like my shoes too much. And I respect the fact other people probably like theirs.
21. Do you talk in your sleep?
Occasionally. I always get a bit paranoid about that.
22. Do you snore?
Very rarely. Only if I have been sick.
23. Have you ever thought about being a model?
Yeah of course. I'm so cut out for the whole looking vacuous and wearing clothes that noone would wear in real life thing. Or not.
24. Are you a redneck?
Can't say I embrace redneck culture so much.
25.Do you want to have children?
Of course!
26. Have you ever gotten a mosquito bite on your face?
Mozzies love my blood. Mozzie bites are the bane of my existence.
27. What are you afraid of?
Regrets, TEE results, my hands falling off and having no hair.
28. What does the 10th text message in your inbox say?
'I'll be waiting for you...'
29. What does the 10th text message in your outbox say?
I delete my outbox.
30. Do you sing in the shower?
I wouldn't say that is a habit of mine. I would rather keep the mirrors intact.
31. When your radio doesn’t work, do you hit it?
I don't own a radio. Although I hit the car radio sometimes, if I'm angry and the lights aren't changing.
32. Where is your brother right now?
He is downstairs, admiring the new barbeque. It's a bit weird, like all it does is cook stuff. But he and dad reckon it is our greatest new possession. Even better than the punching bag.
33. Last place you kissed someone?
Uhhh....the car
34. What is your sister's name?
You're assuming an awful lot - I don't even have a biological sister!
35. Last person you text messaged?
That would be Michelle!
36. What kind of phone do you have?
It is Motorola. And it drives me insane. But we will never part because it is a constant physical reminder of my dedication to Fremantle.
37. What color is your bedroom floor/carpet?
Manky.
38. Do you have a chair in your room?
I do. But it's not as cool as the chair I have downstairs. I love that chair.
39. What are you doing tomorrow?
Study, church, perhaps Maccas...see how it goes
40. Do you get along with your parents?
Yes.
41. Favorite band?
I'll always be a Switchfoot fan.
44. How many credit cards do you have?
Zero. I don't really like that sort of responsibility.
45. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Yeah, and in a way I'd still like to. But I think there are other things I am better cut out for.
46. What’s your favorite color?
Green and blue
47. What does your mom call you?
Em. Or Lou. I'm not really sure why.
48. What does you hair look like right now?
It's clean! I washed it for the first time in five days!! (That is so disgusting, I know. It was like straw)
49. What have you eaten today?
Vegemite toast. Milo. And an apple. We're having a BBQ lunch soon which I can smell =] I feel so Australian.
50. What are you looking forward to?
TEE being finished, Leavers, Sydney, being in uni, etc. etc.
51. Do you have any tattoos?
I am morally opposed to tattoos.
52. Any piercing?
My ears, but that is all.
53. Hometown?
Born in Melbourne, bred in Perth.
54. Birthday?
21 of June. It is the shortest day in the year...typical =]
55. Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone you dated?
Bahhahaa nah!
56. Do you like someone?
I do not know.
57. Do you think they like you back?
=S
58. who is your last missed call?
Private. Awesome
59. who is your last received call from?
Private! Hahhaa.
60. If you could be any where in the world right now where would it be?
Everywhere!
61. Why are you doing this survey?
Certainly not because it was fun. It was this, or five thousand hours of politics. Or finishing my book. I think I might go that now instead.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment