Friday, October 05, 2007

I've come to realise...

1. I've come to realize that, my ex is:
very tall.

2. I've come to realize that, I talk:
like Ja'mie after watching Summer Heights High. This is not something to be proud of.

3. I've come to realize that, I love:
Chocolate, coffee, colour, and friends.

4. I've come to realize that, I have:
Life pretty darn easy!

5. I've come to realize that, I lost:
every single netball game I played with SHAGS. How unfair =P

6. I've come to realize that, I hate it when :
People decide they know what's better for me than I do. But only sometimes. I also hate it when people have really long showers.

8. I've come to realize that, Marriage is :
synonymous with 'not now'

9. I've come to realize that.. Someone, somewhere is thinking :
how totally awesome the movie 'Hairspray' is.

10. I've come to realize that, I'll always be :
Emily Alison Zylstra. Unless I get married. Then I guess I'll be something else. Hmm... I'll always be a girl.

11. I've come to realize that, I have a crush on:
Channing Tatum. That boy can dance.

12. I've come to realize that, The last time I cried was :
Watching the September 11 short films in media. That was the saddest experience. But really crying? August.

13. I've come to realize that, My cell phone is:
A symbol of my devotion to AFL and Fremantle.

14. I've come to realize that, When I woke up in the morning:
I should've stayed in bed.

15. I've come to realize that, Before I go to sleep at night I:
Have mini anxiety attacks about a variety of things.

16. I've come to realize that, Right now I am thinking about:
How guilty I feel for doing this instead of studying.

17. I've come to realize that, Babies are:
a gift.

18. I've come to realize that, I get on myspace :
When I don't want to be doing something else.

19. I've come to realize that, Today I:
deceived myself into thinking I learnt lots. I didn't. I was slack.

20. I've come to realize that, Tonight I will:
Have pizza. And do some Chemistry.

21. I've come to realize that, Tomorrow I will:
Realize I've forgotten to get birthday presents. And study.

22. I've come to realize that, I really want to:
be able to speak another language fluently.

23. I've come to realize that, my favorite thing at the moment:
is daydreaming about Leavers

24. I've come to realize that, the best moment of the day:
Is any time I leave the house.

25. I've come to realize that, school:
is nearly finished!

26. I've come to realize that, ten years from now:
I'll never have to sit another exam again. And I'll be 27.

27. I've come to realize that, the world:
is a lovely place. Well, maybe not all the time, but I like it.

28. I've come to realize that, I cant force:
My life to become a musical. =[

29. I've come to realize that, best friends:
stick it to the end.

30. I've come to realize that:
Derek Zoolander is really really ridiculously good looking.

No comments: