1. How old will you be in 13 months?
Eighteen!!
2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
Heck no. That is so totally not on the cards.
3. Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Depends, but generally no.
4. What's your least favorite school subject?
Let me think really hard about this and say MEDIA AND POLITICS
5. Who was the last person to text you?
Adam
6. Do you prefer call or text?
Calling is increasingly becoming the more preferable option.
7. Do you have any pets?
Nope, and I'm good with that.
8. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Rolling cables in the Slingshot room, and being generally annoying and overtired.
9. Do you like carrots?
Heck yes! Although if you eat too many your feet turn orange.
10. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Six pm. So like two hours ago.
12. Are you taller than 5'4?
Um...I don't know! I have no idea how tall I am.
13. How many city/towns have you lived in?
Two, but only one I remember.
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet, or shoes.
15. Are you a social person?
Sure am. I like to socialize.
16. What was the last thing you ate?
Risotto.
17. What is your favorite color?
Green and blue.
18. What are you doing for your next birthday?
Well I'll be turning eighteen, so I guess I'll have to do some massive huge party and then go out after. If I must.
19. Do you like having your hair pulled?
Oh yeah, please, come pull my hair anytime.
Or not.
20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
I don't. Thanks.
21. Do you like coffee?
Oh my goodness, I am still in withdrawals.
22. Would you rather have money or love?
Love. I am a cliche and I'm proud of it.
23. Have you ever sat on a roof?
I do believe I have. It was a close call to sitting on and tumbling off.
24. What are you listening to?
Finding Nemo. The girls had a burning desire to watch it.
25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
The right, out of habit.
26. Do you know how to play poker?
Sure do, but it's been a while. And I like to go all in to keep the game interesting.
27. What are you thinking about right now?
The total and utter state of exhaustion I feel, and the fact I have work, babysitting and dinner tomorrow.
28. Any plans for this weekend?
The weekend's just finished. So next weekend, I'll be working, and more things will happen that I don't know about yet. Because I don't plan that far in advance. I have some spare time!
29. What time do you get up in the morning?
It's all relative.
30. Do you eat leftovers?
Why wouldn't you. Yay for salmonella from reheated camp food.
32. Last comic book you read?
I didn't.
33. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
No, and I really hope I never have to.
34. Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
I'm so not fussed. I like any water.
35. What color shirt are you wearing?
Pink. Ew.
36. Do you know how to drive stick?
Yeah.
37. Who/what's bothering you right now?
I'm totally going to tell you, Mr. Quiz.
38. Was your last kiss good?
It wasn't awful, but it could have been better.
39. Have you ever liked a cheerleader/football player?
Footy players are the greatest.
40. Whose page did you visit last?
Noones.
41. Are you a Lost fanatic?
No, that show scares me to the max.
42. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No.
43. Earphones or headphones?
If I get to hear music, that's all I care about.
44. At this very moment what should you be doing?
Sleeping. Cleaning my room up after post-exams.
45. Do you read trashy romance novels often?
Mmm...kind of but not really.
46. What is the color of your bedroom walls?
Cream and blue.
47. do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?
YES! YOU MUST SAVE EVERY DROP OF WATER YOU CAN.
Seriously.
48. Would you date anyone on your friends list?
Sure, why not. Not that any of it would be long lived though.
49. Are you mad about anything?
Yeah.
50. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
All the time. It makes me laugh to think people look in the rear view mirror, see me singing and think they could be doing that too if htey weren't so damn self conscious. FOOLS!
But anyway...
I'm really glad I went on camp after all. And I really miss decent coffee.
And I got my new Christmas present! Yay for MacBooks!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Singing obnoxiously in the car is what life is all about, really. Besides Jesus, obviously. I missed real coffee too - and YAY FOR MACS! You should message Steve Kelly and tlel him you bought one...he'll be not-so-secretly unimpressed. :) WOOHOO! xxx
Post a Comment