Saturday, December 29, 2007

Exciting things in Emily's life right now

* Enchanted. It was my life in a movie. I love it so much I think I might cry just remembering how great it was
* TEE. 99.75 and very stoked
* New shoes. Even though they've made my feet bleed
* Sydney. Tomorrow
* Coffee catchups. Which may or may not involve coffee
* Catchups in general. Which avoid awkwardness and lead straight to lots of good times
* Engagements. Everybody is engaged! Well not me, but you know what I mean
* Presents. I'm still excited about Christmas presents
* Movies. In general - they are always the best fun
* Bags. I really like bags

Okay this just turned into a list of things I like.
Whatever.
I'm still in an excellent mood as a result of an excellent day so I don't care!
=]

1 comment:

sars. said...

HEY! I just came back from seeing enchanted!! Hahaha!! It is SUCH SUCH SUCHHHHH a good movie :)
I do like your movie taste. Ohhh yeah!!