This is an in-depth 2007 survey!!
BE HONEST
OKAY
1. Did you kiss anyone?
Yesss
2. Did you date anyone?
Nooo
3. Are you going to kiss someone when the ball drops?
As in New Years? I'll be on a yacht on the Darling Harbour watching the fireworks... I think I'll be too distracted
4. Did you lose any friends?
In a really weird way yes.
5. Did you gain any friends?
Sure did! Some of the best ones too
6. Did you do something new?
Depends on what you mean by new, but yeah I did.
7. Did anyone important to you die?
Yeah they did - I'm sorry she'll miss Christmas, it was one of her favourite times.
8. Did you change?
In some ways absolutely, in others not at all. Generally yeah.
9. Are you happy with the year over all?
Heck yes. It was my favourite so far.
10. What's the best thing that happen to you?
There were a lot of fantastic things - like graduating, finishing the Lit TEE exam, turning 17, getting the license, closer to the fam, new friends, Leavers etc. I think the year in general just rocked.
11. Did you fall in or out of love?
Nope
12. Are you happy the years almost over?
I'm not too big on clinging onto the past, like I had an awesome year but this one will be good too so it's all fiiine.
13.Are you going to change something about yourself next year?
I hope so. I have a few things in mind.
14-Do you think 2008 will be a better year then 2007?
Sure - every year is a good one if you choose it to be. And I choose it to be good.
15. Did you lose your virginity in 2007?
Noooooo way
16. How many things did you screw up in 2007?
A fair few. Oh well.
17. Did you go to an amusement park?
I went to a water park in Penang - Sunway Lagoon. Pretty much the greatest experience of my life.
18. Did you go to a concert?
I went to Boy from Oz but I don't remember if that was last year or this year.
19. Did you go to any parties?
Of course
20. Did you go on a summer vacation?
Malaysia! Rottnest! Denmark! Kalamunda! Soon to be Sydney!
21. Did you lie to your parents?
Mayyyyyybe
23. Did you leave the country?
Suuuure did
24. Did you have a good birthday?
It was very nice
25. Did anyone in your family get married?
They sure did! And Leonie and Craig just got engaged too. It's one big lovely world of weddings
26. Do you think you grew?
HA! I WISH! If I'm wearing high heels maybe...
27-Did you dye your hair?
No way.
28-Who do you think you were on the phone with the most
Don't really know! I don't use the phone all that often - probably Kat if you add it all up, but in general I talk to people not on the phone
29. Did anyone sing to you?
Not in the way you mean it.
30-Did you sing to anyone?
Yup - I conducted House Choirs I sung to my whole House. Ew.
31-Did anyone tell you they loved you?
Yup
32-Did you ever go to the hospital?
Sure did. Not my favourite place it smells disgusting!
33-What did you drink and eat the most?
PEPSI. And I don't know.
34-Did you change your top at least 8 times?
I don't know, perhaps. But I never really use that thing
35-Did you change your profile over 10 times?
I doubt it - I just added to it.
36-Did you change your default atleast 20 times?
These questions are boring
37-Did you get a tattoo?
Heck no! I hate tattoos!
38-Did you vote?
No but I bet if I had we wouldn't have to be putting up with KRudd right now
39-Are you going to make a new years resolution?
If you look to your right you'll see some, but they're just kind of superficial ones
40-Did you stick to your new years resolution from last year?
Heck no!
41. Think you'll date someone in 2008?
Maaaaybe I dunno
42. Where will you be when the ball drops?
On a yacht in Darling Harbour watching fireworks =]
43. Do you think you will make new friends in 2008?
I should think so!
44. Are you hoping to meet someone special in 2008?
Well sure =S if it happens it happens
45. How do you feel, another year has passed you by?
It's a bit scary but I got a lot out of it so it's all good
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good year, Emily! December 2007 coffee on the right (I'm assuming I'm the sisterino?? Fingers crossed!) will still be happening - as soon as I've survived Christmas Day, we are ORRRRN!!!
Post a Comment