1. It's about midnight. Who are you texting?
Depends on who I decide I want to wake up at midnight.
2. It's Weds. afternoon, where are you usually?
That's the weirdest question - I so can't answer that anymore. Usually I'd say school but now it could be anywhere.
3. Who are the last four people to send you a text message?
I don't know. I delete lots, but according to my phone, Mum, Brodie, Jarrad and Brooke
4. What brand of clothing are you wearing currently?
Who cares? I don't like brands.
5. Honestly, if you could have ANYONE in the world right now, who would it be?
Zac Efron in Hairspray. Or Carl Riseley.
6. What are you listening to?
Nothing actually. I have switched off the music for now.
7. Your christmas list consists of:
a Macbook. And that's it cos they're way too expensive for their own good.
8.Your ex just asked you out and you say?
Let's see what happens.
9. You're going to New York for school shopping, Where do you go first?
Everywhere. I love New York.
10. You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
One of the jeans shops. Or anywhere you can get clothes cheaper than usual.
11. How do you feel about your hair?
I don't tend to have feelings about my hair on a general basis.
12. What time do you wake up for work?
about half an hour before I start. I like to leave things till the last minute.
13. What movie is in your DVD player?
There isn't one, I get in trouble cos I don't put DVDs away. So I decided to beat mum to it.
14. Last two numbers in your phone number?
42
15. Who calls you by a nickname?
Most of the population
16. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
the middle or the right.
17. Do you like roller coasters?
HECK NO
18. whats your favorite tv show?
Grey's Anatomy, Summer Heights High, Thank God You're Here, Chasers, Spicks and Specks... that's all for now.
19. Your last E-mail was from?
Adam.
20. Favorite Beverage?
Depends on my mood, but I'll rarely say no to coffee! I've been having withdrawal symptoms.
21. Whens the next time you'll kiss someone of the opposite sex?
Don't know
22. What do your pants look like?
Denimy
23. Are you tired?
HECK YES!!!!
24. Do you like anyone?
mmmmmm.
25. Would you kiss the cook of tonights dinner?
Robyn Christie? She's pretty fantastic but I wouldn't kiss her...
26. What bra are you currently wearing?
A really uncomfortable black one.
27. Laugh much?
You're gay.
28. What are your plans for Friday?
Work and then babysit. My life is awesome...
29. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done with your cellphone?
Don't really have one...
30. Favorite sit down restaurant
So not fussy. Maccas cos I spend an excess of time there.
31. Bubble gum flavor of choice?
Watermelon!
32. have u ever done something stupid while being wasted?
Isn't that like a prerequisite?
33. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hmm... I want to have fulfilled what I'm meant to do.
34. The most excitement you had this week?
That scary scary python story. And 'ASK ME ABOUT MY WEINER!!!!!!!'
Long story.
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
I don't.
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
Sure have. I've even read it.
37. When was the last time you were up all night?
Hmm... depends on how you classify all night. I was up till two thirty but that doesnt count. Probably like Salty weekend, if not, in August.
38. Been drunk recently?
Define recently
39. Where is your favorite place?
No one particular place, more particular people
40. Do you ever think about the price of gasoline?
Only when I see it on the signs and stuff. It's not the top of my thought priorities.
41. Do you sleep with a fan on?
Nope, we have aircon. Fans are way too noisy!
42. What is the best thing about winter?
Fires =] and snuggly pjs
43. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Quite a bit!
44. How many states have you been to?
WA, QLD, VIC, NSW, SA
45. Are you currently planning a trip?
No... my parents are for me but!
46. Who was the last person you read something out loud to?
umm... the SWAT team I reckon
47. Last time you were forced to do something?
Hahahaha depends on how you define 'force'
48. Have you ever googled your name and found somebody?
YES!!! She's 13!
49. Who's your number one on your top friends?
I don't have a top friends
50. Do you drive?
Sure do!
51. What makes you feel like you are young again?
I'm still young, silly!
52. Do you ever type "kik" or ";p';" instead of "lol"?
No =S
53. Do you know how to play chess?
Yeah, but it's stupid!
54. What's on your mind right now?
My phone conversation...
55. Do you want to take something back that happened in the last week?
umm... not particularly, hey
56. Plans for Wednesday?
Work. Hooray.
57. Last place you were at?
Carousel shopping centre... or Maida Vale
58. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Adam...
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment