Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Dinner time!

* Today I was moo-ed at as a result of my bright red shirt which says 'Moo'. It was really embarrassing. I had to try not to laugh.
* I have developed a beach addiction. I want to go pretty much all the time.
* I have also redeveloped my chocolate addiction. This is supremely bad as I keep putting off joining the gym because I don't want to part with all that money in one big go. Best things ever: Darrel Lea's dark chocolate coated red licorice bullets. *sigh of happiness*
* I just called the gym and spoke to Mr. I'm-A-Football-Player-Listen-To-My-Awful-Drawl
* There is still ANOTHER MONTH BEFORE UNI STARTS. I'M GOING INSANE! I NEED TO LEARN!
* I may be starting another job tutoring at Mich's mum's business, which is exciting! Less sticky, more brain power
* And I'm working at the by-election. So lots of cash for me.
* I have made yet another vow to keep my room clean and tidy and free from gross messiness.
* I've also redeveloped my love for writing letters. It is nice having lots of people around who I need to write letters to. I wrote about five the other night when I was babysitting. It was great. they were practically unreadable, which was the cause of my new note to self: improve handwriting
* My internet makes me angry as it likes to disconnect at lots of random and inconvenient times
* I've decided I'm going to start teaching myself a language. I don't know what yet, but I'm learning French at uni so I'll have to choose something else.
* Desperately waiting for my new piano music to come through from Lizziiiiiiiiiiiii at Zenith
* Kind of worried about this dance thing - I am concerned about the fact I haven't danced in...about a trillion years
* Needing a new book - and recommendations for said new book
* Also in need of a developed music taste. Mine is shamefully non-refined
* It feels really strange not being at school - lie I saw all these school kids coming into Garden City and I felt so lost and confused.
* The bank people know me by name. That is embarrassing.
* I'm refining my cooking skills of late. There wasn't many skills to start with, but they're gradually developing. It's kind of exciting.
* Salmon girl was the funniest thing I've ever seen

No comments: