Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What Has Emily Been Doing With Her Life?

1. Yoghurt Selling. Yup. I've been selling yoghurt more than I thought was humanly possible AND I've discovered I quite enjoy chocolate frozen yoghurt. And mango smoothies. I make a mean mango smoothie. And I like getting paid too. That is nice.

2. Dancing. Not that much, but I am now officially a Sole to Soul leader with an orange(pink) shirt and everything! Now to actually remember how to dance.

3. Making Mei Goreng. I have this packet mix fun stuff like everyday. It is so freaking addictive.

4. Waiting Impatiently for Uni to Start. I would rather like to learn again. It's all well and good to earn money and be on holidays and do nothing, but I do like learning. 3rd of March!!

5. Colouring In. Kat bought me a Disney Princess Colouring In book. It is very good for keeping myself occupied. =]

6. Dance Dance Revolutioning. My new goal in life is to finish Spice Girls//Spice Up Your Life (or maybe it was Stop? One of them) on Pro so I can amaze Gary Low.

7. Eating Darrell Lea Chocolate. So ridiculously addicted to Dark chocolate coated red licorice bullets.

8. Spending too Much Money on Gloria Jeans Caramel Lattes. But I do get a discount as a result of Moo =] So that is exciting!

9. Trying To Expand My Music Taste. I've discovered I like everything except the Cat Empire. But I need influencing in what I listen to. Suggestions please?

10. Being Addicted to the Movie Beaches. I really do love that movie. It is so so so so sad.

11. Occasionally Cleaning. I cleaned up the Book room and it looks all lovely now. For a while I was inspired to clean my room and the games room, but it's kind of worn off. I still have to do it though. Eventually. Maybe tomorrow.

12. Putting off Joining the Gym. I'm so angry at myself, I just can't seem to force myself to go there and fill out forms. I think I'm a bit scared about getting a program and not sticking to it. Stupid hey?

13. Writing Letters. I really love letters.

14. Considering a Career Change and Going to the Bus Driving Open Day. Just kidding. No really. I'm kidding.

15. Playing the Piano. I bought the Pride & Prejudice music book and it is so lovely to try (really badly) to play it. I really need to practice more often.

And that's all really! It's all unexciting and uneventful for now.

No comments: