Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a quiet weekend

1. spell your name as it sounds.
em-ah-lee. Or Zyll-ee

2. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Chocolate biscuit =] I'm CRAVING chocolate so badly today

3. What does your last incoming text message say?
*hug*

4. Is your birthday coming up?
Well yes....in the same way Christmas is coming up

5. What's irritating you at this moment?
Lack of ability to go out whenever I feel like it

6. Who do you like?
Most people.

7. What did you do yesterday?
Engagement party. Hen's night. Sleep.

8. Pick a scar on your body, how'd you get it?
Patellofemoral reconstruction. Oh yeah. I don't think I can spell that right but.

9. What are you doing today?
I went to church. I played hte piano and got mad at it. I read a book. And I'm going to a party tonight. That is all.

10. What do you want to do when you get out of high school/college?
Well in five years time I hope to have come up with an awesome answer to that question. Until then, I'll good with not knowing.

11. Do you have any siblings?
A little brother (HA! little) and some unofficial siblings too.

12. Are you signed onto AIM?
Uh no.

14. Who's your most religious friend?
Hmm...I don't do the word religious.

15.lyrics?
Are very musical, ideally.

16. If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
People change it for me. I answer to anything, but I guess Emily suits me.

17. What's the best compliment someone gave you?
Moooooooo....
No really.

18. What do you hate most about your school?
People who claim they hate(d now) my school. You had it pretty good, get over the complaining.

19. Do you curse?
Try to avoid it.

20. Last time you took a plane, where was it to?
SYDNEY

21. How many times a day do you log into myspace?
I don't tend to keep a tally. Maybe once.

22. Last profile you went into?
Um, none.

23. What's the first thing you would do with five million bucks?
Oooo....so many possibilities! I'd buy lots of Tim Tams.

24. What did your last outgoing text message say?
So if I call past in half an hour can you squeeze me in? Or something along those lines.

26. What was the last thing you bought?
Ummm....good question. Probably lunch.

27. Next thing you'll spend money on?
Coffee =] =] =] Gloria Jeans Caramel latte. They'll know me by name soon.

28. What's one toy you remember having in the 90's?
BARBIES.

29. If you had a son what would you name him?
Manly. Set him in good stead for the rest of his life.

30. Look through the 2 nearest windows what do you see?
The park =]

31.what does your mouse pad look like?
I don't do mouse pads. =]

32. Who is someone you have drifted from?
Wow a lot of people, espeically since school ended.

33. Which of your friends do you argue with most?
Um...none actually. I don't tend to argue.

34. How many ethnicities are you?
Well, four. Ish.Wait. I lie. Three. Australian, Sri Lankan (I know right??), and Dutch. I try to keep that a secret though.

35. What's your dream job?
Something involving people, fun, brain power and good pay so I can support a family.

36. Who's the last person that you felt stalked by?
No comment =P

37. If you could have any car what would it be?
This car's good with me

38.whats your favorite breakfast food?
Toast with vegemite. And coffee.

39. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled. Or fried. Or poached. Sunny side up. Don't really care, I just really like eggs.

40. How many piercings/tattoos do you have?
My ears are pierced,and that is DEFINITELY all thanks.

41. Do you care what people think about you?
Yeah

42. What mood are you in?
I'm not in any mood! I'm just fine

43. What's a movie you want to see?
Sydney White! And Sixth Sense, but I'm still a bit apprehensive.

44. Where else would you want to live?
Wherever, but I do enjoy chinthrop.

45. What're the last four digits of your phone number?
4992

46. What song is playing right now?
NONE.

47. What did you dream about last night?
I don't dream really =S

48. A random guy yells to you "aybaybay."
I'd be confused. More often they moo at me. It's so sad.

49. Do you have a crush?
YES! ZAC EFRON CHANNING TATUM PATRICK DEMPSEY CARL RISELY man I could just go on forever...

50. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
I don't know. I don't do predicting the future.

No comments: