The biggest pile of crap you will ever read :
Gail Sorronda for Target evokes visions of summers past, present or future. Sheer fabrics and sequins transform under sunlight, and a playful use of tailoring is coupled with light masculine features for a grown up twist to feminine dressing
This was written on the Mambo tag for some boardies Jarrad bought:
To wash, Mambo recommends soaking this garment in a cosmic bucket two thirds full of mystic crystals (Australian Industry Standard). Soak for 45 minutes then rinse in a gently flowing stream. To dry, wring first in a 'yin' direction followed by a reverse 'yang' twist. Hang between 2 maypoles and dance around garment until dry. Dude... fold into basket. For best results, wash only when the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter is aligned with Mars
Now THAT's advice I intend to follow
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the biggest pile of crap you will ever read.
Mind you, I like the Mambo! That's awesome :)
Hehe have you seen Surf's Up? "This is where we sort the fish. Dumbest thing I've ever heard."
Post a Comment