I am a highly inter-contradictory person.
I don't like fancy food, but I love fancy cheese.
I don't like tomatoes, but I love tomato sauce on every thing that is meaty.
I don't like disorganization and messiness, but I can never be bothered cleaning up my room or putting my own stuff away.
I hate fancy, impractical shoes, but I also love them.
I hate wasting time, but I always do anyway.
I get annoyed when people say they could've done better, but they didn't try, but I do that too.
I don't like it when people don't do what they say they will, but I do it all the time.
I don't like glossy, expensive fashion magazines, but I like to look at them and wish all the clothes were mine.
I don't like wasting money, but I spend it all the time.
I'm excited for Liz and my curry expedition and musical extravaganza tonight. We are going to have an excellent time.
And I bought a new dress today,a nd shoes yesterday!
New things always make life more exciting.
I'm rather behind the eight ball in quite a few aspects of my life, but today I have, for no particular reason, been injected with positive energy and attitudes and I can totally get in front of it.
My cousin is getting married tomorrow! Which is all very exciting because she is lovely, and her fiancee is lovely, and her kid is lovely and now they can have a nice lovely family of loveliness!
I'm excited with all sorts of exciting plans coming up for an exciting month.
Sydney and Hillsong is totally booked now, except for accommodation. Well, I guess that's kind of important. But I'm so excited for cool stationery, button shops and new clothes and things! How great!
I was considering quitting Moo, but I'll stick around for a bit longer. My only problem is there is many weeks I cannot work, which may mean Flo might fire me anyway. In which case... I'll just go get a new job! Hmm... I would like to work in a cafe. But not a hard cafe. and something that fits into my free time and pays me lots. And that I can not feel guilty about not showing up. Or whatever. Hmm.. I'll think about it.
I really want to do something exciting to myself, liek cut my hair or get a piercing or something. But I have to say, I dont want any other piercings, and I don't want to cut my hair any different or else I might hate it! I suppose i could always be creative iwth my fringe. Or maybe, I could like cut my hair short on one half and leave it long on the other. That'd look awesome.
Can you tell I'm ranting??
I miss a lot of people.
Here is a shout out to the people I miss:
Lauren, Lindsay, Kim, Nat, Ari, Sally, Jessie, Laura, Lizzii (I'm seeing her tonight! Woohoo!) Megan, Kat cos I never see her anymore, Andrewww, Caitee, Nathan
And there are more but they'll do for now. Oui.
And I'm going to eat lunch now!
Au revoir
Friday, May 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wait, me Kat???
LET'S DO COFFEE (again)! (Whether or not it is me.)
Post a Comment