Tuesday, September 02, 2008

new weeks

I love new weeks! As much as anything lame might have happened before, it's all okay because, it's a new week!
I have many a wonderful thing to look forward to as well:

Study break is only in two weeks! Finally! I will be free to relax and catch up on all the work I need to without getting behind on the current work. I have made a list board with all the lists of things I need to do. As much as it's depressing, it's kind of good to see it all on manageable pieces of A5 paper that I just need to do and cross off!

It's the election this weekend! Fantastic =D I'm working at Mt. Lawley and get to count votes and, the most exciting part, cast my first ever vote. Hooray! And at MP3 on Sunday I got to teach Laura and Michelle about how voting works. I don't think they actually cared. But no matter, it is all very exciting. And even better, it will hopefully be the end of the big crap campaign of them telling us how crap the other party is.

We are going to Southbound! Well, hopefully. But I will be in Perth and we shall go and be merry and watch lots of excellent bands!

In Easter next year we're going to Phuket. I love holidays =D Even better, I'm hopefully going to go to Europe as well in the middle of the year, so it'll be a mega year of travelling and fun countries!!!!!

I'm catching up with my school friends on Friday night. We're going to eat spicy Chutney Mary's and discuss life. It will be lovely.

365 is still so exciting. I love thinking of what fun photos I'm going to take each day.

I went to the gym today, and when I was stretching after, one of the men who I see there all the time told me I worked really hard and well done. That made me smile =]

I've bought buttons!!! Lots of pretty ones! I'm trying to decide what I'll make with them, I have a few fun ideas. I'll see what happens though.

I have this burning desire to knit a blanket. Don't know why. But I'll have to invest in some wool and some knitting needles and some good old nanna time.

Hope everyone is having a fabulously fabulous start to the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOT THE STALKER?! He's watching you now????