The 'high light' of this non-productive weekend was my visit to the power station.
Yep, my dad is the station manager of the power station in Kwinana.

Which is way more impressive than it sounds. But, he wanted to show us where he worked, and mum really really wanted to see it. And then my grandparents came too. And they wanted to bring a friend, so George and Dorothy, their neighbours, came as well.
Here are the people who visited Verve: (plus my parents)

In any case, since we had to wear earplugs, I couldn't hear half of the information dad was telling us. But I was impressed by his office. I wrote 'I love unions' on his board. But I thought that might get him in trouble, so I took it off.
My favourite part of the whole day was this crazy machine.

And you can even get colourful earplugs.

My brother and I were just so impressed with the whole adventure.

And it was basically Lindsay's favourite day of her entire life.

But other than our adventure to the power station, there were other great events! I went to the beach with Michelle, which was fantastic. I love the waves. And cold water. And running on the beach. Brodie and I also had this amazingly amazing looking cake.

It makes me hungry again just looking at it. And I just had two breakfasts.
And this is my new favourite drink, my Fruit Tingle!

The end. *satisfied face*
No comments:
Post a Comment