I had FINALLY finished work and was happily walking out of Garden City, armed with my new packets of wooden beads for 50c, my new Temt tops, free doughnuts from Donut King and yoghurt. I could finally see my little car parked five hundred million miles away from Garden City and was contemplating all the things I was going to do once home, when MY PLASTIC BAG HOLDING MY YOGHURT SPLIT!
So all over the road in the carpark in the far corner of Garden City is lumps of yoghurt.
Lessons I learnt:
1. Don't unevenly distribute the weight of your yoghurt in a flimsy plastic bag
2. Moo plastic bags are flimsy
3. Plastic containers holding yoghurt are quite unresistant to breaking when dropped from a not-so-great height
4. Yoghurt does not belong on roads.
And that is the end of my daily disaster.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment