Sunday, February 08, 2009

25 Random Facts

So I have been tagged in this Facebook thing that the ENTIRE FREAKING WORLD has done, and as I'm not one for putting 25 random facts about me on Facebook because ... hmm, I don't know, I just feel more comfortable putting it on my blog, as less people will read it.
Also, Facebook is gay. I'm only doing this cos I got kicked out of the family room.

1. My love and obsession with chocolate goes beyond all reason. I hoard the stuff in hidden spots throughout my room. I have easter eggs in my work desk. I don't rest unless I've had one chocolate-type food during the day. It is almost unhealthy. Well, its completely unhealthy, but the habit itself is almost unhealthy.

2. I have rekindled my love of making jewelry, and now have more bracelets than I could ever wear in my entire life. I was going to sell some, but I'm trying to justify the idea of paying to put them up for sale on the internet. What if they don't sell? Then I'm a billion cents out of pocket. Gay.

3. Photography fascinates me.

4. I have feet-o-phobia. I really really dislike feet. They are ugly. Toes are ugly.

5. I hate being lonely, yet often feel lonely.

6. I really want to paint, but it costs too much. Also I feel guilty taking up hobbies when uni consumes my life.

7. The gym is slowly becoming my second home, but unfortunately my chocolate addiction prevents any visible evidence of this.

8. Music snobs piss me off.

9. Whilst in Busselton I discovered a love of Chardonnay.

10. I am an office wench, and think of myself as superior to official office wenches because I KNOW that one day I will escape to bigger and better things. Okay, I'm a snob.

11. Dance and netball are two of my favourite things in the entire universe.

12. I love the idea of being organized and tidy, but can never bring it to actuality.

13. For some reason, I never close cupboard doors. Not my own wardrobe, not my cupboards, not the drawers to my clothes, or my desk drawers. This works to add an increased appearance of untidiness and disorganization to my room.

14. Jarrad's girlfriend, Ebony, has a little brother who has fallen in love with me. Can't blame him really.

15. I hope one day to be comfortable with my place in the world, and not get so annoyed with how much I fail all the time.

16. Clothes are my first love.

17. I write lists all the time, but never really follow through.

18. Heroes don't exist. People can't live up to hero status, so why bother having them in the first place?

19. One day I hope to write a book.

20. Colours are my best friend. Bright colours. Colours that make you happy.

21. The view from my bedroom window is my favourite view.

22. Travelling is one of my main ambitions.

23. I hope never to feel stuck in one place, but always be moving and being challenged.

24. The truth is often some that scares me, but I'm learning to say it more often.

25. I am sad because I finished all my caramel crowns and left my easter eggs behind, and now have no chocolate to eat today. Worst day ever!

:) Well that was fun. I might go make some more bracelets now and convince myself to bother putting them on ebay. Unless anyone wants some, although they're not the prettiest things I've ever seen.

No comments: