February is my own personal New Year. I guess January always feels a little bit lost, especially when the things you focus on in your year, like uni and other things based around the school terms like dance, don't actually start till February. So Happy Fake New Year to you all =D
There are a lot of things I have observed over the past few days. Here are some of them:
* There is never a bad time for coffee
* Being a hermit is not necessarily a bad thing
* Cool people eat a lot of biscuits
* Sleeping in throws off your sleeping pattern
* Pathologists have really long waiting queues. I had to wait an hour for a two minute blood test. GAY
* Going out to dinner is one of my favourite things to do
* Making lists and not following through is one of my spiritual gifts
* I love the inspiration from other people's creativity, but I can't be bothered and can't be bothered funding a creative habit.
* Saving money feels good
* Making plans is fun
* So is buying presents
* MP3s are only effective if people are open and honest with each other
* Although i have a lot of pairs of shoes, I never have ones that match what I'm wearing
* I miss the friendos
* Catching up with people from old times is the best
* Not having to use conditioner is also the best
* Finding a book to reread is the ultimate best
* Soap operas are all the same: people are sad, people have profound things to say to each other all the time, often someone is sitting by themselves contemplating life and the world, and then someone comes and joins them and helps them through their tough time, everyone is cool, there are no more than eight people you are friends with, everyone does the wrong thing but always knows what the right thing is, and all issues of day-to-day life are dealt with in a checklist type fashion each episode. Oh, and they're all fantastic.
* Tivo is AWESOME. You find great shows that you would otherwise never know about and could never record because they're on at like, 2am
* Stationery makes me a happy person
* So does learning
* And being fabulous
The end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment