Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beige is a gayface colour

What is it with lecturers and tutors and the colour beige?

Every single day, my Torts seminar person, Ana, wears some variation of beige-with-beige. Beige blouse with beige pants. Beige dress. Beige blouse with beige skirt and a beige necklace. One day she wore grey pedalpushers and a beige top.

My French teacher wears beige or dark grey.

My contracts tutor/lecturer (she's the same person) wears beige tops and dark brown pants.

Is colour on strike at universities or something? I don't understand =[

In other news, I've made the grand total of four new friends at uni this year! It took me a whole year to make that many last year! I'm so proud.

And a depressing observation: whenever you want to go out and spend money, it's unlikely you'll find something you want to buy. So your money sits there taunting you in your savings account. BUT, if you have practically no money - there's A MILLION AWESOME THINGS AT THE SHOPS.
It's a cruel world really.
C'est vrai.

1 comment:

LAUREN! said...

beige is the colour of class my love.
embrace it.
x