.jpg)
This photo is what summer 2009/2010 has meant to me. I've been so many different people this summer, and I like all but one of them. 99% of the time I feel overflowing with life and its greatness. I've been in the most peaceful village of Bali, spent time with the most loving and beautiful little children in the world, whose hearts it almost hurt to see were so perfect, shopping with amazing girls in Kuta, ran home in the rain with a reunited friend from a city in the middle of nowhere to our tiny hotel, had my eyes opened by the amazing world that's hiding under the ocean, I've met random motorcyclists on the side of the road when lost and scared who changed my view of God and other things, eaten double chocolate brownie Cornettos at 2am coming home from a long and sweaty night of dancing, ridden on motorcycles, soaked myself in beautiful seawater, drank in the sun, drunk glass upon glass of fresh mango juice, bonded with kids who have needed me more than anyone, but who I found I needed more, met soul mates in surprising places, celebrated Christmas with a special family and seen the new generation be born, enjoyed being the crazies on the town with some excellent ladies, shopped and shopped and shopped in Singapore, ran my heart out at the gym, eaten super hot chillis, seen fireworks in the craziest places, discovered peace in Borneo, and found out the real philosophy behind and answers to life sitting in the car with my longtime bestfriend. Summer is renewal.
1 comment:
I loooove that photo of you :) :)
what an awesome list of fun times!! x
Post a Comment