Thursday, May 17, 2007

dragging along

One more day till the longest week in history comes to an end.
I feel much like I've been hit by a truck. Except without the pain and broken limbs and all of that other stuff that comes with being hit by a truck. Just the kind of impact of a really really heavy force. Similar to a truck.

Yes.

Today was kind of a weird one, as far as days go. It was a Thursday masquerading as a Friday in terms of weather, stress level and so forth. Which made it quite depressing knowing that in FACT you STILL had to live through another day before Friday night (the greatest night of the week) arrives and you can just die quietly in the waves of relaxation coming your way. Not that this weekend is going to be all that exciting, just running the usual way plus a few thousand extra hours of study for exams. But I like weekends =]

The parentals bought a new car last night! Hooray!! It means I will officially be able to drive one of the cars in our driveway without failing at hopelessly at working out WHY there needs to be a clutch. It also means the lovely aforementioned parentals pay for car maintenance, as it is technically theirs. =]

Lots of happy friendos of late =]

No comments: