
Passed!

Ridiculously goodlooking lunch (although mine wasn't as good looking as that picture)

Not one, but FOUR long, catchyup phone calls (which meant no study. Wow, I'm so upset.)

New car to be shared with the mother, POTENTIALLY looking like this one. Not entirely sure. But hatchback and silver and Corolla, it'd have to be the same right?

Nutella sandwiches. Best ever.

Look familiar? But so, so easy to do =]

This made me sad. Because last night (whilst procrastinating) I found so many pictures of my Grandma, standing by herself, with all her hair, looking aware and alive and real. I don't even remember her not in a wheelchair or in a hospital bed, or with all her hair. But her eyes were still the same. I can still remember her eyes the last time I saw her. You could see that somewhere under all the medical problems and sedatives and painkillers and fear that she was still the same person as ten, twenty, seventy five years ago. And she didn't ever want to give up. But I suppose we all do sometimes.
1 comment:
I love you =)
Post a Comment