Wednesday, May 09, 2007

overthinking, that there's just too many scenarios

Relient K gets awfully stuck in your head.

Aside from this pointless point, I decided to make a list of what I am doing as opposed to what I'm actually doing.

What I am doing:
* absolutely, gloriously nothing
* making a list of what I'm doing instead of what I should be doing, which is one of hte things I shouldn't be doing but I am so I won't be doing the stuff Ishould be doing

What I should be doing:
* Chemistry study/revision
* Media folio writeups
* Cleaning my hellish tornado of a bedroom
* Doing my Applic Homework
* Sleeping

So now I've made that fascinatingly informative list, I'm going to go and maybe start on one or two or twelve of these things. Good night all =]

(As a side note, I miss you)

No comments: