Kat Bowden lives here, and I'm taking on her idea of recognizing my *insert number here* commandments...
.: Love, don't judge
.: Try to hold back from advice-giving when listening if it's obvious you won't be able to help in that way
.: Live in reality
.: A clean room is an unproductive room
.: Decoration is inspiration
.: Chocolate at any time is good
.: Remember to say 'please' and 'thankyou'
.: Put 100% into what you're doing
.: Friendos come first
.: But study comes first-er
.: Be your best
.: Find small ways to make someone's day better
.: If in disagreeance with something, don't bring it up unless it gets to the point of ridiculousness
.: Happy music & Happy movies
.: Don't wait till a Birthday Card to tell someone how awesome they are
Something I aim to do: Don't try to hold on to the past when it is time to move on. But keep those links!
...But thoughts they change and times they rearrange I don't know who you are anymore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like it! :)
ooh, i particularly like, "Don't wait till a Birthday Card to tell someone how awesome they are."
sooo true!
(GO ANBERLIN!)
Post a Comment