Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Fools!

So Today Tonight seems to think it a totally valid claim to say that Hillsong is out to manipulate the charts. That it's all about money. That SOMEHOW, the only focus of the whole situation is to be #1 on the music charts and to kick out all opposition. I have never been more disappointed in current affairs shows as I am right now. SO WHAT if Hillsong is a 50 million dollar corporation? SO WHAT if they are allowed to sell their CDs outside their concerts? Do people REALLY THINK that Hillsong is purely about selling another record? And okay, maybe to an extent it is. But the motivation behind it? Not 100% for making a little more profit like every other artist. More like trying to show people another way of life. And I guarantee you, if a Buddhist or Muslim group did the same thing as Hillsong, we'd NEVER be allowed to criticize them.


This blog has become rather a ranty one. I'm sorry!

No comments: