Feel the force
fight for His cause
Momentum, we're moving on
Momentum
Camps are always pretty great, and this one was yet another great camp in my history of camps. I must say, I've been basically raised on camps. Although, it also showed me a lot about where I need to be going - I can't wait to be a leader, and get a chance to bond a lot more with the awesome younger people coming through. What limited knowledge I have, I really want to be able to pass on to the wikkidly cool kids coming up through youth.
Mega love for this girl too - without her, I don't know what I would've done. God blesses us with awesome people in our lives, and this one sure is one of them. Ily Lauren =P
In other news, yes, I am home =P Our house is gradually nearing the finally finished stage of *gasp* PAINTING. It looks so happy =] There are mega loads of homework to do, relaxing and reading to catch up on, and guess what I spend my first proper day of holidays doing? Yep, you guessed it... cleaning. Lots and lots of cleaning. Most of the things I used to put things down on (hence the excessive messiness of my little space in the house) have been confiscated... well taken away. So I'm left to fit stackloads of crapola into what is left of my storage space! No fun, I declare. No fun at all. And yesterday totally didn't happen, in terms of football. It was all a dream. A really really bad one.
I really really miss waking up with hundreds of people around to go talk to and try not to wake up and hug and throw things at and complain to and laugh at and with and sing with and question and all the millions more things we do when we're surrounded with people. I went to bed last night still hearing Nicole and Ebony and Leah in my mind laughing and saying crazy crazy things, and Kirby laughing and Claire swooning after Geoff and Ruth talking and Kim laughing and Tamika yelling out 'In my pants!' Was pretty blessed to share the last six days or whatever with these girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment