Thursday, July 05, 2007

ramblings

* Dr. VB called me 'Zyllee' today
* We made Myspace Propaganda Media
* My tea burnt my tongue
* I should study for Electrolysis (gross, I know)
* Not very many days until camp
* I actually wrote my Chronicle report thing. Proud much??
* Jessie is EIGHTEEN
* I can't see Blades of Glory because chemistry teachers suck and put tests on the last day
* My form room is now even further away from the rest of the school. It is like no-mans-land or rejectville
* There is officially one day until the holidays
* Ugg boots = love
* 'nobody likes, nobody likes, nobody likes a bogan'
* ZYLLEE OWNS BLACK FLATS! Yes! flats! it's a WHOLE DIFFERENT WORLD
* There was precisely two saxophones in Concert Band. As opposed to the usual sixteen
* Jodi Picoult writes good (if not excessively similar) books
* Three and a half hours till P plates!
* Studying politics is the easiest and most efficient way of turning you into a boring person with ABSOLUTELY NO LIFE. ESCAPE NOW BEFORE YOU FALL INTO THE TRAP OF CARING WHO KELLY HOARE (hehehehe Hoare) IS!
* My PJs have cupcakes on them

No comments: