Sunday, August 05, 2007

kornilov coup, kronstadt, kadets

Russian Revolution: as fascinatingly interesting as you are... I really don't care right now. I don't care that there were catalysts to the critical period of a revolution, I don't care how the revolution gained legitimacy, I don't care how the supporters or opposition were suppressed or empowered and most of all I really don't want to write notes on all of it.

But I will.
After I procrastinate with Applic!

In other news, Annie was amazing! Personal favourite things:
♥ Hannah Somerville's (Annie) singing
♥ Caeley as Lily St. Regis
♥ Drake the Butler (strangest voice EVER)
♥ the great but always unrecognized musicians
♥ Usherette tapdancers
♥ Jackie as Grace Farrell
♥ Jessie with blonde hair
♥ The orphans performing 'Hard Knock Life'

It is once again Sunday, and similar to last week I've left everything I need to do until today. Yup. Clever girl =] And it's the Derby! I am rambling. To continue my rambling, I'm going to tell you I saw License To Wed yesterday. It was rather funny! I think I learnt the wrong lesson, but I don't really care... from that movie I learnt DO NOT GO TO WEDDING LESSONS WITH A REVEREND WHO WILL TAKE OUT A SURVEILLANCE PROGRAM ON YOU. DO NOT GO TO WEDDING LESSONS AT ALL. Or the alternative lesson is 'make sure you really love the person you're marrying'. Which is pretty important too. But still...no Reverendspying. Ever.

No comments: