Saturday, August 25, 2007

So Far in 2007...

1. Have you had a serious relationship this year?
Nope!

2.Have you had your birthday yet?
Sure have. Seventeen and loving it!

3. Have you been to church yet?
Of course

4. Cried yet?
Okay, this is a ridiculous question.

5. Been on a diet?
Never. I like food too much. Seeing the repercussions of that... but... oh well!

6. Pulled an all nighter?
Year 12. Much socializing. What do you think??

8. Went shopping?
This is practically unavoidable. One of the world's greatest pastimes =]

9. Went Camping?
Indeedyo! Every Easter =] it's tradition.

10. Been to the beach?
Sure have! Practically lived there when we were in Penang.

11. Bought something for over $200?
You know, I don't think I have. But I've bought lots of things collectively that have added up to over $200.

12. Met someone special?
Not exactly. But I met some people who've become special!

13. Been out of state?
Sure have! But it feels like forever ago...

14. Gone Snowboarding?
Naaaaah. I'm not that skilled. And there is no snow in Perth.

15. What are you thinking about?
I want school to be finished! Nearly...there...


HAVE YOU:

1. Hugged someone?
Are you joking? This is like a prerequisite for living.

2.Slept in somone elses bed?
Certainly.
** biiiig jump in numbers **
6. Loaned out money?
Yeah. Not like millions, but spare change.

7. Gotten a car?
Kiiiiiind of...

8.Gone over your cell phone bill?
*sigh* yes... this month! Lots of yellingness there. Must restrain texting tendencies!

10. Drove somewhere?
Always! Thank goodness for having a license =]

11. Done something you regret?
You could say that...

Lasts...

Last Thing you bought?
Adrenalin ticket! $20 to see Switchfoot AND Pillar... how can you say no?

Last person you hugged?
It would have been someone last night. Caitee? Claire? Kim? Tamika? Someone else? I don't remember. Actually, probably Lauren, now I think about it!

Last Person to call you?
I don't know. I lose track.

When was the last time you felt stupid?
All the time.

Who did you last yell at?
Probably Jarrad. Poor kid cops it a lot from me. Bad Emily...

01. What did you do today?
So far? Well, it's only eleven so... did a bit of fun research, had a shower, ate breakfast, procrastinated looking up UWA courses, MacBooks and photos... it's been quite fulfilling =]

02. Natural hair color?
Well, it was a lot redder when I was a kid, but I still haven't died it! Some call it ranga, I prefer...ummm...orange. =P

03. last kiss?
-

04. Hair style?
Or lack thereof.

05. Eye color?
Sometimes green,sometimes brown...nooo not hazel!

06. Height:
Not very high.

07. Pets:
Still have none! I don't think I'm the animal type.

08. mood:
Happy.

09. Where would you rather be?
About three months into the future... Graduated and on Leavers/Holidays/anywhere

10. Last thing you drank?
Milo. Or coffee. I don't remember!

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:

01. Are you single or taken?
Decidedly single =]

02. Do you believe in a thing called love?
Sure do!

03. Why did your LAST relationship fail?
Hahaha it barely counts! But I guess it just did.

04. Have you ever been heartbroken?
Nup!

07. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
Duh. Of course!

08. Are you afraid of commitment?
I think this is such a weird question. If you say yes, you're like 'whooaaa can't stand being near other people'. If you say no, it's like 'AARRGGHH RUN SHE'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE'. I don't like clingy cling cling, but I'm not afraid of commitment.

9. Would you ever date one of your exes?
Nup. Friends is good!

10. Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships in your life?
Nup!

5 EMOTIONS (Oh my gosh, does this thing ever end??)

01. Are you missing someone right now?
Nah. I'm content!

02. Are you happy?
Of course!

04. Are you eating anything?
*hides food* How did you know??? Naah I'm kidding, I already ate =P

05. Do you like someone right now?
I like you =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh ooh, so if you keep checking out the aust. apple website, go to the store, and down the left hand side they have "refurbished macs" - check that constantly, that's where i got mine! i got the $1899 model for $1515......quaaaality!
i love you! :)