To celebrate being on 'holidays' as we call it, but really being on a far-too-short break, we decided to venture to Flipside since two others got to re-experience the ball! (Well, the Wesley one, anyway). It took a bit of adventuring to get there in the end, and Lindsay and I were able to go to Fremantle twice, Canning Highway, Stirling Highway, nearly reach Mosman Park then FINALLY realize we took the wrong turn WAAAAAAAY back. And then arrived. It was rather exciting. But the best bit (of course) was eating. Then today I went back to Winthrop and visited all the important year twelves being all important and grown up in their common room - *sigh* those were the days. I mean, at Winthrop, not being in year twelve, since I also get to experience that craziness myself! Just at a different venue. But everyone was so grown up and important! I like the fact they all go in the Common Room, too. That was pretty cool. Seeing as only a few go up to ours, and the rest of us only use it for heating-food-purposes. Anyway, it was nice to see them all again...and that'll be the last time I see all those people in the same place again! *sigh* How sad.
So I've rambled pointlessly enough, and I think there should be a point to the fact I'm posting.
So... My point...
I like holidays. I also meant to say I did actually go to the Mrs. A meeting, where I asked her for ideas of other preferences. Her suggestion was 'Urban and Regional Planning'. I laughed. But on the inside so I wouldn't hurt her feelings.
But seriously??? Urban and Regional Planning?? Do I even do Geography? Does Law/Arts have ANY correlation with that degree? Is she insane? Yes. Yes she is.
=]
There. A point!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment