I am so undedicated to my future it's not even funny. I even forgot to go to the totally informative and really indepth one-on-one meeting with Mrs Arrowsmith, who holds the least important employment position I can think of! She is who keeps the school email service functioning, seeing as she's the only one who uses it. But aside from skipping my absolutely vital and real eye-opening meeting about what she believes I should do next year, because she knows so much about me, it doesn't matter because I've decided anyway! If I get the required 97 ++ in the TER, which should be doable unless I die or something before TEE exams, it will be six years of university goodness for me - Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts, majoring in History and French. Unless I change my mind. But that is on the cards for now!
Otherwise, this week has kind of floated by nicely, and once Chemchem friendo is over tomorrow, it's midterm break and time for all the last minute study I should have been doing =] Happier news - while two friends dress up to look lovely and spend the night at the ball, the rest of us are visiting Flipside. Because many haven't ever experienced its well-talked-about glory. And I feel it is about time. Besides, I'm in a real burgery mood. Mmmm =]
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment