Wednesday, August 29, 2007

yet another quiz...

Name: Emily Zyllee Fish

Shoe size: Bigger than yours.

Height: Not very!

What are you wearing?: What are YOU wearing? Hahaha that reminds me of when Jordan Holt would send those messages to my phone and mum would read them and get a little worried! But I'm wearing pjs cos they are the warmest things I own.

Favorite Number? How on earth does anyone have a favourite number? This has never made sense to me. I always just put how old I am. So 17.

Favorite Drink? Coffee. Or tea. I like hot drinks.

Favorite Month: Again! Who cares! June can be, cos it's my birthday. *yawn*

Favorite Breakfast: I'm not too big on breakfast. I like toast. Hahaha and eggs =]Actually, the greatest breakfast I've ever had was at the Westin Hotel in KL. GO THERE. You haven't experienced breakfast until you've experienced it there.

-HAVE YOU EVER…
Broken a bone: No! surprisingly. Just dislocation.

Been in a police car: No. And I'm happy keeping it that way.

Been on a boat? Yeah many times. Still can't quite stomach it though. I can't handle the Rotto ferry trip!!!

Fallen asleep in school: Not like in class, but I did go sleep in the Health Centre once. That was lovely =]

Cried when someone died: Yes.

Saved emails? Ummm....not really. Like ones that have information I need. That's it.

Been cheated on: Nope!

-EVER HAD
Chicken pox: Yeah, still have a scar. Ten bucks if you can spot it!

Sore throat: Are you kidding? You cannot live without getting a sore throat at least once. Even if it's from excessive yelling.

Stitches: Yup. In the knee. Attractive =]

Broken nose: Nah. Jarrad broke his five times though. Clumsy kid.

-DO YOU
Like cake? I LOVE CAKE.

Like school? I do! I'm going to miss it next year. Year 12 is quite awesome.

-QUESTIONS
Who was the last person you danced with? The girls in IGSSA. Sita is my partner, so probably her =] It's a great dance

Who makes you smile? Everyone. But especially the girls. And funny people.

What are you listening to right now? Show me the money from Step Up. It's kind of giving me a headache. But I like it.

Hated someone in your family? No.

Diamond or pearl? Diamonds are way prettier.

-TODAY YOU DID
1. Talk to someone you love? I spoke to my family.

2. Throw up? No way! Ewwwww.

3. Sing: Lol badly! But I did because the song that was playing was soooooo lame. Great fun.

4.talked to an ex? Nup.

5. Miss someone: Yes!

-LAST PERSON WHO

6. Was in your bed besides you? Noone. My bed has not been christened by another person. I think it'll stay that way. Wait, I lie. Macy was in it.

7. Talked to on the phone? Mum!

8. Made you cry? Pass.

9. Went to the movies with? Either Brooke or the youth kids. I haven't been to a movie in a while! I want to see 'No Reservations'

10. You went to the mall with? Lindsay was the last person I went shopping with.

-HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO

11. Been to Europe: Yup! England 2005

12. Been to Asia: Yup! That's unavoidable when you live in Australia =S

13. Been to Russia: Nope. But I know lots about the revolution.

14. Been to the Bahamas: No =[

15. Been to Mexico: No

16. Been to Canada: Yup!

17. Been to Africa: Nup.

-RANDOM
18. Do you like someone at the moment: Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

19. What books are you reading right now: A few on the Russian revolution, one on Chem, one on Politics, T.S. Eliot anthology and My Sister's Keeper. The last one is the only voluntary one.

20. Best feeling in the world: I don't think it's possible to narrow it down to just one! But some top ones would include happiness, acceptance, love etc. etc. How corny and generic of me.

21. Future kids names: I have no idea. That's not really something to plan now =S

22. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Not really. But I always have my bear from England nearby. Hahaha how embarrassing.

23. What's under your bed? Just carpet. And probably a stray sock or underwear or something. I don't really look.

25. Who do you really hate? I don't hate anyone. I use that word a bit too much, but I don't think it really applies.

26. hows your life rite now? Excellent thanks, how's yours?

27. Whats your favorite colour? Blue, green and black. Pretty =]

28. Are you lonely right now? Naaah.

-REVEAL A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF
NOW...
What if I say no?

Is your hair up: Nope. It's out and clean =] Nice feeling! Rare occurrence =]

Do you wish you were somewhere else? Duh. There are many places I'd rather be instead of doing a media essay.

Do you have plans for tonight? Media assignment, while the rest of my family goes out and socializes. And sleep! I'm really looking forward to that part =]

Are you wearing makeup?: Nah. Too much effort for school.

Who was the last person that called you? Good question. Mum? Or someone? Or maybe it was Jessie. Hahahaha probably was!

Anything you regret? Naaaah, not entirely

Ever stuck gum under a desk? EW THAT IS SO DISGUSTING. Grossest thing EVER! I remember all the desks at WBC used to be covered with gum and wrappers. You couldn't pull a desk towards you, it was that dangerous.

Ever spit at someone? That is so insulting. No way.

ever kicked something living? Yes. But gently.

Ever had your nails done? Sure have! For the dance =] And the ball =]

Ever thrown up because you cried so hard? Nah. I try not to throw up, as a general rule.

Had any plans last week? Yeah, many. But they were 'spur of the moment' plans. They're the best ones =] AND it was midterm break!

Who did you see last week? Saw some of the work girls, school girls, WBC people, church kids and family. Even really distant family. Like from the Netherlands. It was a good week! Man I think I saw nearly everyone I know.

Was last week interesting? Sure was.

Kiss anyone last week? Hahahahhaha, mmm

Have you cussed? Yeah... bad habit that one.

What have you eaten today? I had a kebab for dinner! It was great.

What’s something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks? NEARLY BEING GRADUATED AND ON LEAVERS. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

What’s the last movie you saw? Great question. Can't remember. Well, I watched the first two minutes of Devil Wears Prada. And She's the Man. But I haven'tseen a whole movie in a while.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? No. That's silly.

Do you wish on stars? Nah, that's silly too =P

Does it work? See above!

Are you a friendly person? Sure =] I was a bit angee today, so not as friendly as usual. But usually, yes.

Are you keeping a secret from the world? Nah, I don't believe in secret secrets. But I do believe in not disclosing all information. Relevant people need to know relevant things.

Whose bed did you sleep in last night? My very very comfy one.

What are your bedsheets like? Sheety?

What were you doing at 11pm last night? FINALLY going to bed.

Time now? Your bedtime.

No comments: