Whilst I am not a stinge, I love a great bargain. They make me feel accomplished and complete, like I have achieved something great by buying an item for substantially less than it's original price. I come home from a shopping spree full of bargains and sales and great things and it's a better feeling than getting an HD in your hardest exam unit. Seriously.
I am going to share my bargains over the past three days, so you can understand how fabulous the recession is for people with disposable income like me. Not that the recession is in any way fabulous, in fact quite the opposite. But it does mean a lot more 50% off signs around the place, that warm my heart and encourage me to wear thin the magnetic tape on my debit card.
Saturday Bargains.
Saturday was hectic. In every sense of the word. Garden City was so full you sort of flowed through the shopping centre. I bought:
* Beautiful high heels from Forever New, that were $80 down to $40.
* A black bather top from Cotton On Body that was $20 down to $10
* Boardies that were colourful and also $20 down to $10
* Bikini ties that were $10 down to $3.
Yaaaaaaaay!
Sunday Bargains.
Brace yourself my friends. I covered two shopping centres in three and a half hours. I was on my own so I wasn't also accommodating for the shopping and change room time of another person, which isn't a problem at all but also means that you cover more shops in less time and thus buy more. It's a complex mathematical equation. Here are my super exciting purchases:
* A dress from Roads = $42.50 down to $19.80
* Brown flats x 2 at $5 each
* Red Sandals for $10
* Denim skirt = $40 down to $10
* Pandora Charm for Laura = $50 down to $40
* Cotton On Tanks = $5 each
* Shorts for $12
* Hat for $11, down from $18 (who pays $18 for a hat from Kmart? What a joke)
* Scarf for $25 (ridiculous for a scarf I know, but it was perfect! Perfect!!!)
* Chocolate $7 down to $2
I can't even remember the rest, it was so overwhelming. But I've never felt so accomplished before in my whole life. It was fantastic =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU ARE A PRO BARGAIN SHOPPER! Teach me your ways! :D x
Post a Comment