Monday, December 22, 2008

Reasons to be exquisitely happy:

* Everyone is just so cool. Except Christmas shoppers.
* Target had a massive sale and I scored some seriously awesome bargains!
* I worked my last shift at Moo, and whilst that doesn't make me happy, sharing the experience with Kat, big sister extraordinaire and High School Musical cup provider, made me happy!
* I made my Christmas presents for the girls, and am one CD away from completely finishing up my Christmas shopping.
* M&Ms.
* Planning Christmas outfits!
* Practical new bags
* Watching Mamma Mia today. There is nothing like a bit of ABBA to put you in a fabulous mood.
* Pretty ribbon.
* My girls doing a FANTASTICALLY AMAZING job on Friday night with their dance! I am so so proud of them.
* Macs are fabulous
* Being healthy enough to be losing weight! Well... I'm not being healthy at all, but I'm being unhealthy in smaller amounts. For some reason, it's working
* Books from Good Sams for $6.50! And I got TWO books for $6.50! $3.25 each! I love bargains.
* Buy two get one free from the Miss Shop
* Summer scarves
* Clean teeth! Brushing my teeth always wakes me up and makes me feel clean
* My hair is long! I've wanted it long for so long (hehehe) and now it finally is!
* It is ALMOST Christmas and I think it is going to be a fun fun day.
* I am STILL sticking with flickr things! I love proving to myself I can stick with projects
* I have had some revelations about life lately that is making it easier to be comfortable and happy and stop second guessing everything.
* Plans! I love plans! Sometimes I hate plans. But lots of the time I love them!
* Kim is back from Europe and Ari will be back soon. It's lovely to see them again =D
* It's summer and summer means everything is happy. Yay!

No comments: