Monday, December 08, 2008

What an eventful week it has been. I'm overwhelmed! Perhaps in dot point form, I will share the important points:

* I completed my first full week of fulltime work. Insane I say. Insane! I researched carbon trading, filed like a maniac, opened letters like nobody's business and got my very own work email address. I'm a real office wench now!

* The Salty Celebration occurred - it was a fantastic night of fabulousness. The decorations were daggy, the costumes were daggier, the music was awesome, the people were cool and there was lots of food.

* I finished teaching the girls the all-time awesome dance, Bring It All Back. They're performing at Jump which is exciting, because it's going to be amazing. I love the look of super energy dancing, it takes the music to its full potential.

* I finished tutoring for the year! And I got a MASSIVE box bucket of M&Ms. It's awesome.

* CHRIS AND KLARA NOW HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME! It was such a beautiful wedding. I think they should do it again =P What an attractive married couple. Oh it was so beautiful! Everyone had pretty hair and pretty dresses and pretty shoes and pretty flowers and pretty photos and great food and pretty everything! (Hey Klara, if you read this, I had a little squeal party when i was tagging my photos on facebook and your name came up as Klara Donovan. Awesome)

* Real friends are the greatest things going.

Okay stuff everything else I was going to type. I just found the world's greatest blog.
Here is an example, it's not the best one but the shirt made me laugh:


Go here for more fun! The best part is the name: failblog.

here is an example: type how many children you have given birth to. again, a rough estimate is fine.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA, best entertainment of my life

No comments: