Being a Fresher is bad because you can pick them a mile away. They wear funny clothes and carry new-looking files. They try to subtly glance at a campus map because they're lost, but everyone sees. They stand in packs. They use cool uni jargon to sound like they fit in but it doesn't roll off the tongue very well. You recognize them from high school and mentally refer to them as the Year Elevens.
New units are fun. Contracts lecturers appear quirky so therefore somewhat interesting and adaptable to your lifestyle, despite being at nine in the morning. French requires too much concentration. Long breaks are dorky and lame. The freeway is your friend. New books are heavy. Meeting new people is nice but requires a lot of focus so you don't forget their names. Losing your pencil case is GAY.
The gym smells of old people. They have so much time that they are skinny because they can just live at the gym.
Hugh Jackman is my main man. I love him with all my heart.
I love IKEA as much as I love Hugh Jackman. I also love little perler beads too. They are my third love.
I seem to have a lot of loves.
Jewelry cleaner from Prouds is a mega bargain! Use it! Every day! Hooray! It makes your life sparkling fresh and brand new!
I dislike busses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is your pencil case full of high-lighters?? And Kiki-K pens & pencils? And is it meshy?
If the answer is yes, call the Church office now Emily Zylstra!
Post a Comment