Ignore me. anyway, Emily being lame and reflect-y......now.
Being a girl, I tend to be pretty moody. I can go through about four thousand different emotions within the space of a day. And no matter how much I try to track what triggers the changes, I can never work it out.
And you know what makes me very sad? Often the best way to overcome these things is to just block it out; start putting up walls and being all closed-off to the world so you don't get affected by anything. It's like living life all caught up in your head where real life just looks like a dream and feels like it can't touch you.
But it's probably likely being moody and feeling those moods is way more rewarding and more of a learning experience than blocking them out will ever be.
So...just need to suck it up I guess :)
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment