Thursday, June 08, 2006

days off

I'm enjoying this whole 'slacking off' thing.
I think it should be possible to do it more often.
Like...every second day?

Oh well. It will be back to the usual hectic lifestyle sooner than later, I have no doubt. But then, I like that too. I think doing nothing all day, like I see some people do, would drive me absolutely insane. I need to be doing stuff.

Lots of good things happened today! In my oh-so-usual style, I shall make a handy dandy list of them for you, so you too can enjoy the goodness of the good things:

* The house is now clean of my mess. I did not know I was such a messy person! But now I can see my desk *smiles*
* I am once again organized for school. I say this shall last precisely until Wednesday next week, but for now it is good.
* I had lunch with my mum - mmm...sushi...
* I went to Emo-Utopia with that crazy Catty girl - and we had fun yepyep we did. 'We have to go and return your Sanity' - stupid Sanity people for being able to see through well thought out lies...
* *secret* that I shall let you all in on soon
* I saw my two lovely little girlies I babysit
* I am able to swallow tablets again!

But one bad thing did happen:
* Someone nicked off with a fair whack of my parents money. The police are now involved and the situation is looking very suspicious.

Sorry. I turned into a news reporter then. But only for that one moment!

Anyywhooo....

The girls are in bed and I have nothing to do! So I shall continue doing nothing for the rest of the night!!

No comments: