Tuesday, June 13, 2006

ooh happy days (ooh happy days)

Some brilliant things about today:

> I didn't force myself to eat nachos from the school canteen, but REMEMBERED TO BRING MY OWN LUNCH ON A TUESDAY
> Got back my Lit mark and was uber happy
> I didn't have to do P.E. therefore effort factor of getting changed was negative twelve million
> We once again won our debate against Trinity - impromptu suits us. I got told I gesture too much and I speak very forcefully. Hmm....great...
> Top media student - and I was planning on dropping that subject! Dammit...
> People were very happy about the soccer therefore putting everyone in a happy mood today
> I had the song Happy Days in my head - fullon gospel style - and normally I hate songs in my head, but that one is just so cool I didn't mind
> No work in Media until next week

No comments: